Saturday, March 29, 2014
Greg's Wall
The space at the top of our stairs is generous. It is six feet deep by seven feet wide, and only about half of the depth is used as an alleyway. There is a lot of dead space that needed something.
After we painted the walls, I moved the sewing machine up to the top of the stairs. I love it there as it is easily visible when you walk in the house. It is centered with the stairway, which, as you can see, is not centered with the wall.
I thought a lot about what I would put on the wall, since it is not centered with the front entrance and stairs. Today, I finally finished the task. Greg has collected a few pieces of First Nations art during his time and travels in BC. In Regina, they were hung in three different locations. I grouped them into one cluster on "Greg's Wall."
If you are wondering what's in the plant pots on the floor, those are the geraniums that we have over-wintered for three seasons.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment