Sunday, February 23, 2014

She's our Katie Cat

Kate dragged the kitty costume into the kitchen this evening, wanting to get in. The gaggle followed, with their own costume requests. I made the kitty costume specifically for Sophie, since the Gainer costume is much too small for her. However, she still loves it and wants to wear it only. Emily will dress up in anything, but still loves her Super Girl costume. I have to say thanks to Grandma Litz for providing the fabric for the kitty costume. I believe it was a neighbour of her sister-in-law who was giving away the fabric. It was passed into Marilyn's hands and then into my possession.  Fabric never goes to waste in our house!


On a side note, Emily trimmed her hair again today. I'm going to call my hair dresser to see if she can get a new and shorter hairstyle.

No comments:

Post a Comment