After Christmas, Mom always used to take a picture of all the Christmas gifts under the tree. I have continued that same tradition, however it has evolved by necessity. You see, despite being a family of six, we did not seem to have as many gifts under the tree as our cgLitz family of five.
There are some obvious differences... in my family, only grandparents, godparents and parents gave gifts. It seemed that you had to be some sort of parent to be a gift giver. Well, that isn't the case in Greg's family. Our girls get presents from all of their aunties and uncles, as well as all of Greg's aunties and uncles on the Doney side. Clearly, there will be more presents under our cgLitz tree than there were when I was growing up.
Here's a peek at what arrived this year. I've added each girl to the picture as well as a sign showing what year it is. The final picture shows what Greg and I received.




This is just so cute!!!!
ReplyDelete