Wednesday, December 1, 2010

The Belly Bulge

Henry's ultrasound was on Tuesday morning. Emily and I picked up Grandma Litz then Greg on our way to the ultrasound. Grandma Litz played with Emily in the waiting room while Greg and I went in for the ~1 hr ultrasound. Near the end of the ultrasound the tech told us that Marilyn and Emily could come in. We knew that we could bring in Emily, but were surprised that Marilyn was being invited in. What a bonus for leaving her warm home on a cold day to lend us a hand!

This is what Henry looks like right now.

3 comments:

  1. So nice to meet you Hank! Are we allowed to call he/she Hank for short? Owen wants to know. He has trouble pronouncing words longer then one syllable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is one clear ultrasound pic! very cute and very exciting. Congrats again

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is just amazing! A clear look at your growing little babe. I am excited for you, and maybe I will get a chance to rock a baby while momma goes for a nap, run, haircut, whatever. Keep me on the emergency list, I'm off work Friday through Mon.
    I miss all you hot mammas on wed mornings.

    ReplyDelete