Thursday, May 2, 2013

Puff paint


I've been getting more and more craft ideas from pinterest. I am hooked. I no longer bookmark the things I see and like on the world wide web, I pin them instead.

Here's a picture of Emily using puff paint to make a picture. She never says no to a craft idea, and this one was pretty neat. We made the puff paint from flour, baking powder, salt and water. Emily "painted" her picture by squeezing the paint onto cardstock, then we nuked it to make it puff up. The best part was that it smelled like we were making pancakes!

She is wearing the t-shirt that she made at Fiona's birthday party. I scored a 42 cent t-shirt at Old Navy earlier this week that we will use to do a tie-dye craft. Again, it is another pinterest craft idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment