Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Wedding Weekend

Our anniversary weekend was also the wedding weekend for Greg's cousin Kurtis Doney, and his fiance Kareen Holtby. The wedding was up in Saskatoon. A cold and dreary week of weather led up to the wedding weekend. Thankfully, the rain and wind stayed away on Saturday afternoon, and the couple were able to tie the knot at the band shell along the river. We took the opportunity to snap our anniversary pic in front of some trees while we were there.



Before the weekend, however, Connie caught Emily making the most of a sticky situation. For some reason, our little girl likes to hang her legs out from the crib rungs!


1 comment:

  1. I love the dress that Emily wore to the wedding. Great choice. It almost brought me to tears to think that my baby wore it and you chose such a wonderful occasion to wear one of Fiona's fashionable dresses. I'm happy to see it has gone to good use. I think I recognized the sweater too.

    ReplyDelete