Thursday, May 14, 2009

Happy 6th Month!

I have started making a 12" x 12" scrapbook for Emily. At this point I only have three pages done. I am very far behind, as today was her sixth month. It is hard to believe that I am halfway through my maternity leave. I suppose I could look at it this way: I have three summer holidays left!

Emily had her doctor's appointment this morning, and we learned that she is perfectly healthy. She is 14 lbs 2 oz. and 24" long. If you read the last post and looked at the slideshow, you will have seen some of Emily's accomplishments after six months. One thing that may not be apparent in the pictures is that she is very social. She loves being around people and will smile at anyone who smiles at her. This gets attention where ever we go - church, shopping, etc. It is amazing how easily a baby can grab and hold the attention of adults.


No comments:

Post a Comment