Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Happy Easter!

I didn't take the time to make Emily a special Christmas dress, so I made sure I accomplished this task at Easter. When I was growing up Mom always made Evelyn and I a new dress for every holiday. I would like to do the same for my daughters.

Holidays have become more interesting at the Litz's now that Eli and Emily have arrived. We were there on Friday for supper. Emily was surprised with a few Easter presents from Grandma & Grandpa: a cadillac (bum genius) diaper and an Easter bunny.

Saturday and Sunday were spent at the farm. Emily was able to get up close and personal with a bottle-fed calf, watch curling and play with Cash. Cash is Ashley's son; Ashley is dating Chad. Unfortunately, we still are not quick enough to catch Uncle Martin and Auntie Dawn together with the camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment