Thursday, February 19, 2015
Snow hill
This winter I decided to make a little tobagganing hill in our front yard. We're experiencing our third warm snap this winter. Every time it gets warm my snow hill gets a little smaller and I have to build it up again. The end result is a hill that is bigger than the previous one. This time I built up the hill before it got really warm (it is +5 today). It is somewhere between four and five feet tall now, and there is a ramp along the side to make it easier for the kids to climb up. It is so fast that I had to dig a trail off the lawn so the kids could continue their run across the end of the neighbour's driveway. Otherwise, it was a whiplash-inducing stop at the driveway. I'll definitely be building another one next year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment