Tuesday, October 28, 2014
"Trace" font
I've been having fun getting crafts ready for the kids using the trace font. Every week we work on a letter. This is our last week and the letter is Uu. Today's craft is an underwater picture. Since it might be tricky to figure out what the picture has to do with the letter of the week, I've been typing sentences on the kids pictures using the trace font. The kids get to see the letter again, as well as practice tracing it and other letters.
This picture was an absolute hit with the kids. Sophie, who usually times out after ten minutes, worked for a half hour. There was absolutely no cutting (I used the cricut to cut the circles and triangles for the fish), so perhaps that was the magic ticket. Cotton balls? Yes. Glitter glue? Yes. Markers? Yes. Scissors? No!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment