I'm so thrilled with most of Emily's new outfit that I have to brag. I have made her at least a half dozen pairs of leggings, so I have them down to a one hour art. One evening and she has a new pair of leggings, capris or pj pants.
I made these pretty ones last night, but spiced them up. I used stretch lace along the hem, and I also used a white knit fabric that had a rope-like pattern. I love them! She has so many tunics to pair with them. I also have the same fabric in yellow. Tonight's job?
To top it off, I used the excess fabric from Sophie's first birthday dress to make a tunic on Friday afternoon and evening. The only bad part of all this sewing? Sophie has fabric picked out for a tunic and I was supposed to be working on it last night. She's still asking me to work on her dress. It's coming, Sophie, if I can keep my eyes off the yellow knit fabric.


No comments:
Post a Comment