Friday, January 13, 2012

Kramer, you need a haircut!

Those of you who are familiar with the sitcom Seinfeld will understand the title. For those of you who aren't, here's Kramer:


We bathed Sophie a couple nights ago, and here is what she looked like the next morning:


Maybe you can understand why I thought of Kramer. And so I cut her hair. The back part, though. There were a few scraggly ends that were longer (1 - 2 inches) than the dark new growth at the nape of her neck, and they really stuck out. Anyways, last night was Sophie's first hair cut, but it was just a trim. 

As you can see, Sophie still has a rash on her chin. We keep rotating through our stash of diaper creams. It gets better, then reappears. So far, my favourite is Arbonne. It did the best job of removing the redness from her collar. I tried switching her to soy formula, but the rash remained on her face, neck and chest. As a result, we have ruled out milk as being an issue, and have returned to feeding her milk formula.


No comments:

Post a Comment