Monday, January 4, 2010

Winter Fun (Indoors & Out!)

Although the weather outside is not always ideal, Emily has been able to get out on playdates. Last week we met with Blair, Christie & Elijah and Mae & Liam for a playdate at the pool. The pool has an awesome foam canoe that the kids got to ride in. We also loved the floating fish.

The next day Emily had her first toboggan ride at the Bowl (end of Garnet St. just south of Collage Ave.) with friends Jeff & Amber. Although it was cold, windy and the steep part of the hill, Emily loved it! In an effort to reduce her speed, Connie dragged her heels on the snowy hill. This did reduce the speed, but it also produced a spray of snow that hit Emily square in the face. She still loved it, though. I guess we are going to have to have to start taking her to the hill right beside our house.

1 comment:

  1. It's about time I put something on my blog. Great photos. I love seeing Emily in the girls' snowsuit. It's great to see it put to good use.

    ReplyDelete