Monday, August 17, 2009

At 9 Months

Our little monkey is 9 months. She has been napping less and eating more. Remember our little girl who had trouble putting on even an ounce in her early life? Well, she seems to have overcome that issue. In the last month Emily grew by 1/2 an inch and 2 lbs. 9 oz.!?! I wouldn't believe it if I didn't see it for myself. She had become much more broad across the chest and shoulders. Now I am pulling outfits out of her closet because they don't fit around her, rather than them being too short.

Emily started swimming lessons last week, and loves being in the water. She is great at closing her mouth and eyes below water, but needs to work on her kicking, splashing and bubble-blowing skills.

She is getting closer to crawling forward and being able to pull herself to standing from a sitting position. One of Emily's favourite toys is her leapfrog table, so this month's pictures have been taken in front of it.




No comments:

Post a Comment