The Children's Place had a great sale happening last week, so Connie was able to pick up some Rider game day gear for Emily. Why shouldn't she get in on all the fun?
What a cute green outfit. It's awesome. Clay and I are DVR'ing the game and going to watch it later. Don't phone us and spoil the surprize. Once again, we will be living with our heads in the sand.
Hey Connie, Last time I checked, my niece was 8 months old. I am still waiting for her update. Get on with it already. Can't wait to see new photos of our wee turtle.
What a cute green outfit. It's awesome. Clay and I are DVR'ing the game and going to watch it later. Don't phone us and spoil the surprize. Once again, we will be living with our heads in the sand.
ReplyDeleteHey Connie, Last time I checked, my niece was 8 months old. I am still waiting for her update. Get on with it already. Can't wait to see new photos of our wee turtle.
ReplyDeleteEvelyn