Monday, May 26, 2014

V is for Veggies


This week we are working on the letter Vv. The week always starts with some songs for that letter then a colouring sheet. We have a few Vv crafts (a vase and a volcano) to make during the week, as well as a van connect-the-dots. I've added links, in case you want to see what websites I use.

This is the kind of thing I was hoping to add to our days and weeks by having the boys here. Emily loves it too, even though she knows all her letters, because it gives her a chance to play day care.

To make sure I don't forget which letters we have worked on, I've been cutting them out and gluing then to the wall. (Thank you cricut and spray adhesive!) I cut each letter out in a colour that starts with that letter.


So far we have worked on:
Bb = blue
Cc = crimson
Ff = fuchsia
Gg = green
Ll = lime
Mm = mauve
Rr = red
Ss = sky blue
Vv = violet

No comments:

Post a Comment