Thursday, June 20, 2013

Getting ready

 
You just have to love the Sears Clearance Centre. I wanted to have matching duvets for the twin/double bunk bed that we have purchased. Emily saw these on Sears Online and said they were her favourite. They are on sale, but the twin duvet cover is sold out. Emily and I headed out to Sears Clearance this afternoon and found tonnes of them. They have duvet covers and comforters. We have so many odd ball comforters, so I plan to slip one of them into the new duvet cover. The extra good news is that the Sears Clearance price is also much better than the online price - $25 vs. $41.

The next step is to paint the walls. Emily has a couple pink and purples to chose from. We also have a really dark purple that I have a plan for. Anyone have a projector? I want to blow up one of these images (a pinterest find), trace it onto the wall, and paint it with my dark purple paint. Oh, the plans that I have...

No comments:

Post a Comment