Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Kate at 6 months


Just as everyone predicted, we are a busy house of five. That probably explains why my last post was almost identical to this post: Kate at 5 months vs. 6 month. I haven't posted anything in between.

Here are Kate's stats for this month. She was 26 wks on Sunday, Jan. 27.

  • 13 lbs., 13 oz. and 25” long.
  • had her first taste of rice cereal (26 wks)
  • lifting her bum up and pushing herself forward during tummy time (26 wks)
  • using her arms to move in different directions during tummy time (25 wks)
  • blowing raspberries (24 wks)
  • first ponytail (24 wks)
  • lifting her bum off the ground during tummy time (23 wks)
  • rolling from back onto tummy (23 wks)
  • pushing herself out of the bumbo chair... definitely not a fan (23 wks)
I will update her length at some point. She is currently sleeping. I am amazed that I was able to get such a pleasant photo of her, as she was needing a nap at the time of the photo shoot.

No comments:

Post a Comment