Saturday, June 4, 2011

Baby Noah

Baby Noah, Blair & Christie's latest edition, was born a month ago on May 7 at 34 weeks. Because he was born before 36 weeks, he spent some time in neonatal. Noah came home on Sunday, May 29, and we were able to finally meet him the next day.

Noah was 5 lbs 10 oz at birth, and just over 6 lbs when he was discharged. He doesn't look terribly small in person, but Sophie has obviously grown because she makes him look tiny in these pictures.

As is the case with fidgety kids and aunties who don't know how to hold babies, I have to post two pictures so that you can get a good look at everyone. We didn't have Eli in the first picture, and Noah is looking at the ceiling in the shot with Eli. Noah seems to resemble Christie more than he resembles Eli. But who am I to say anything... I'm terrible at the 'who does he look like' game.


No comments:

Post a Comment