Friday, January 14, 2011

Snow Fort

What a gorgeous morning to play outside! Even though the temp was about 17 below, we easily kept warm with our shenanigans. We played in the snow for over an hour, and Emily didn't complain once about being cold.

Greg will probably get mad at me, though, since I cleared the rest of the snow on the driveway. I had no choice - the existing snow fort was not high enough. I sat up a little too straight in it, and it came crashing down on Emily and I. As she would say, "Emily needs a quinzee" so I tossed all the snow into a big pile. Here's what the fort looked like before Captain Destruction entered. cj

-

1 comment:

  1. Greg isn't the only person who would be less than enthused to hear you crashed the fort on your heads! That freaks me out. That's why I have a rule that my kids always have to play in pairs.

    ReplyDelete