Friday, August 6, 2010

Newest Sewing Projects

I have to show everyone these projects, because I am very proud of them. Marilyn passed an email on to me from a woman who was looking for special needs bibs. After a little online hunting, I found pictures of a 'herd apron' and bandana-style bib. The bibs are for 12-year old Carter and the aprons are for 25-year old Lacey.

The last project pictured is a spur of the moment, did-it-in-one-night endeavor. Special thanks goes out to Christie, who had me mend a similar t-shirt that belongs to Elijah. My friend Leah is due anytime now, and she wanted a 'Big Sister' t-shirt for her daughter Sadie. After numerous Facebook suggestions and lots of dead ends, I decided that I would throw this together for her. Emily and I hope to see her at the spray pad this morning, and that's why I needed to do it in one evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment