Easter was a LONG time ago. It was a fun weekend that started off on Saturday with Elijah's first birthday. I was so busy taking pics of the little man using Blair and Christie's camera, that I forgot to pick up my own. So... no pictures to show of Elijah.
After the birthday supper, we drove out to the farm for Easter. Grandma and Grandpa and their friend Doreen were able to join us for Easter supper. We didn't decorate Easter eggs - perhaps next year when Emily understands "don't throw!"
We had Easter Monday supper at the Litz's. Again, no Easter eggs. When Greg and I were dating, egg decorating night was more of a nightmare. The boys would grumble and work as slowly as possible just to decorate the required one egg while us girls did the bulk of the heavy lifting. Speaking of heavy lifting - Emily loves carrying stuff. Heavy stuff. Check out Auntie Christie's Easter buckets. Right up Emily's alley!
We will make Easter eggs next year. Everyone can come help & I will just watch!!!
ReplyDeleteHey Connie, I love the photos. The paisley dress is awesome. My fave photo out of the bunch is with Greg petting the cat and Emily watching. You took it from inside the shed and it's awesome. I love the old tire on the rt hand side lean up against the shop wall. Really artsy photo, Mrs. Sport Girl.
ReplyDelete