Friday, February 13, 2009

Wee Turtle, Monkey, Baby Emmy: Almost Three Months





Emily will be three months old tomorrow, but we will be out at the farm. So, I took her birth month pictures today. I decided that she would be surrounded by all of her stuffed animals in her pictures. I will show you these pics later.

What's new with Emily this month? She loves:
  • chewing on her fist (was holding the soother with her fist, but the soother fell out),
  • smiling,
  • waking up in the mornings,
  • "barking" with Daddy (that's what Greg calls it! She talks to him more than me.),
  • drooling,
  • standing (so we bought her a jumper),
  • having people in the room with her,
  • sleeping all night (this, unfortunately, can start as late as midnight),
  • fanning her naked fanny in the air during diaper changes.
Hopefully she grows out of the last one!

Hope you enjoy the pics and video until next time.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Connie and Greg!!

    So, I see you have a blog. What changed your mind? I thought you were just going to go with Facebook. I think it's great and you certainly have a better forum to post thoughts along with the videos and pictures. Emily is doing great. She seems quite advanced for her age which is not doubt. I don't know how the litz babies were, but us Stajniak babies all walked between 9-10 months so no doubt we did everything quicker than average. Do people ever comment on how alert she is? Many people commented on how alert my kids were. She is a very alert baby. Most of my friends babies are still lying around and doing nothing a the 3-month mark. Well, great to see your blog. We'll add it to our iGoogle front page. More to follow with respect to (MTF wrt) posting slideshows. Get Picasa 3 and we'll go from there.

    ReplyDelete